Friday, May 16, 2008

oh..My praktikal..

today, my duty is at Kadai ku store. Kadai ku is a store that selling various types of traditional product from sabah. at first,i tought it just an easy job..oh no..it is too hard man...i have to check the stock, and then, i have to interact with the guest...

But i love my job. Today, i've interact with a guest from netherland, australia, kuala lumpur, UK, Korea, and several local customer. i've learnt so many things from them. For example, attitude, speaking skills, eye contact, smiling and many things. i really happy when the customer left the shop and saying "Thank You Fidelis, Nice to know you'...Wow..i'm happy la...

in the other hand, i would like to tell you about my Office Mate
Jackie- She is cute, Friendly, beuaty, but fat la..hehehe..I do like her because, she is frienly and always smiling, great jocker...what i don't fit to her is about her's word..Straight forward..huhuhu...some times, my heart bit touched and pained ..but it is ok bh...

Faizal, -he is cute, shorter and fatter than me..Bajau muslim. He is funny and cute, but sikit gatal la..he like to touch everyone's but even me..hahahahhaa...he just kidding ma..

Charlie-oh he is awesome, have a great communication skills, i like his style, frienly and like to help me. Whenever i need a help, he is there to help me.

Rosma and Bonia- hehehehe..Married dusun girl. Funny, friendly, and nice to know them la...i love to interact with them...

yang lain2, still don't know yet..

No comments: