Thursday, July 24, 2008

Welcoming Junior Party CSGUMS siri 1

Hallo and Shallom in Christ..
How was your life my friend..huhu..I’m never stopped in fulfilling my life..Last Sunday , 20 July 2008, The Catholic Student Group of UMS, held a Welcoming Junior Party at CSG CENTRE hall (Shatao old school).It was participated nearly 250 student ..Wow..Too many..it was great…
At the beginning, the ice breaking was hosted by me and, gido and Naulah…huhu…Everything was ok, everyone happy, everyone dance, and smiling. I was too active on that time because, I want the participant also active as mad as me…We sang the Fewah-fewah, Allah itu baik,More-more, Hari Ini Ku Rasa bahagia,nyanyi bagi dia, True Generation( CSG SONG), One way, and some other song…forget already. Fuh… It was a grand opening..
After the ice breaking, we were having lunch. AGAPE STYLE. Do you know this? Agape is a latin words which mean, eating lunch or dinner in a group. Each group, have their leader to distribute the food. Huhu..
After the lunch, games lead by sixtus, huhu..ping pong games..i’m not joining them, coz I have another job, at the sound and music section. Huhu..
After that, another section of praise and worship, but not lead by me, but another angel. Huhu..but, maybe they were not well prepare..so, there was a bit misunderstanding , forced me to be MC for the second time..huhu..but it was OK man..i’m flexible, make the job as easy as I can..huhu…
I was so happy at that time, coz I meet too many new friends, besides, my old friend. I’m so happy knowing them. But I’m bit sad because I don’t have enough time to spend my time to my cute brother..huhu..sorry my brother…both of us busy at that time. So, I know you understand that..hehehe…
Just scroll down for the picture…




















3 comments:

Kengkaru Kong said...

kenapa si SinChan tu? melarikan diri kai tu Boss? hehe

bosing said...

kuang-kuang..nda tau dia tu..dia kurang sihat..sia trus suru dia makan panadol overdos...trus bingung2 utak dia..hahahaha

Bambangan @ Ony said...

Tu OKU bek sudah plak tangan dia kan.... emmm