Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tudan Water Fall- Wash out all the stress! Surely Enjoy























With a cool fresh air, surrounded by various of rainforest majestic plants, Tudan Waterfall promised you an enjoyable memory. Our Belia Masuk Kampung was passed, but the memory never deleted in my mind. Tudan Waterfall, is not a famous waterfall in Sabah, but, it was a unique and beautiful amazing waterfall, that I ever seen in my life. I really don’t sure about this, but, last time, I was surrounded with so many problems, but when my first step to this waterfall, all my problem vanished for a while. I really feel the touch of traditional SPA in this waterfall. The every single drops of the waterfall on your body makes you feel you massaged by someone. It was to relaxing. This waterfall is one of the most unpolluted waterfalls in the world. So please make sure that, do not invest your things around the waterfall. No Public Toilet Please!!! , Come and Try yourself bah!!! See…my fellow CSG Friend also enjoy.

No comments: