Friday, September 19, 2008

yesterday was 18 hb Sept 2008, Thanks Lord, Thanks my friend....

Maybe i should share this...hehe...yesterday, i attended an interview session....hehe..i was so nervous...but, i reflected back the pray that i did the night before...Thanks to the Lord...you gave me strength to do all this...

Also to my beloved friends...
Harold78- Thanks for supporting me from behind( direct translate haha...)..Thanks for the Prayer...and thanks for keep me smiling every moment, before the intrvw,and after the intrvw...Cheers...you are great brother...kalau la masin pa yg ko ckp..habis la ne nanti....

Clarens, Thanks for the Accommodation..haha, Thanks for letting your PC to me...nanti sia blanja ko...

Sixtus- Thanks, all the things that i borrowed from you...hanya kita jak yg tau..haha..and also..and thanks for the support

Walter- You are cool man...i appreciate you as one of my best friend. Thanks for the SMS in the early morning. You wake me up geng... Thanks-Thanks.. Let me hug you..haha ...( di Church kio..haha..ala..macam slalu tu ..time salam damai)

My sister...-Thanks for the support oso..hehe..love you...

My Cousin Eyou- Hehe..Thanks juga for your support...Love you also.. And Condolence kio...hope everything ok nanti....

Fabian- Thanks for the transport n blanja sia makan....harap2 ko berjaya la...ko buli tu

My Dad and Mum- i love you..God Bless ya...

Kengkawan yg lain- Thanks juga...sbb sentiasa bagi dorongan....Tuhan Memberkati...

Me,
Bossing


5 comments:

Paladius said...

Do not hesitate to ask cause HE will grant your wishes... All the best :) God bless

bosing said...

Tengkiu kio nitt..kau juga la kawan sia..hehe

harold78 said...

Aduh..terharu sy membacanya..anyway all the best bro. Ni mulut sy mmg masin, sb baru ja makan ikan masin..hahahaha..Good luck and keep on praying..

~|..BIAN..|~ said...

Anytime Boss.
Sia dpt or not, ikut keinginan Tuhan ja. His will be done. :)

Qhris said...

sy nda ko mo balanja lah...hehe