Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Land of Elephant and Siamese People! Sawadeekap!


Again and again, this little boy lost in the middle of the Globe! Last time in Philippines, and now in the land of Siamese people, Thailand. I should start with Sawadikapp! How are you my friend ( Thai’s Slang)! I remember, all the Myanmar and Indian at Phuket call me "Friend" ! Even my English is not good, but i would say, my English better than them.

4 Days 3 Night is just nice for a Budget traveller like me! I travelled with 2 of my friend, Thomas and Oscar! Luckily Thomas know the place very well so I would say, most of the time, we depend on him. We stayed at a beautiful Full Moon Guest House! Reasonable price with good hospitality with “Welcome to your house” ‘s theme makes you feel at home.



Thailand is famous with beautiful Island. If you familiar with "The Beach" film, then you must visit Ko Phi Phi Island. Have you heard about James Bond ? i think the James Bond Island was rename after the filem. Phuket Fantasea, Patong , Kamala & Karon Beach, City Tour, and many more..fuh! Exhausted! I would say, Thailand is the land with full packages, the land of everything and the land of ehem ehem.... How about the other part of Thailand? Krabi? Pattaya? Bangkok? I will explore next time! Hopefully next time. just wait and see la :)

Nightlife Entertainment? Hard Rock Cafe, Tai Pan, Rock City, A Go Go, Tiger, Boat Bar, etc... Not forgetting the Awesome Lady Boy, Massage Girl, the free show everywhere and of course all the ladies in the street haha!



Alcohol? you can purchase from the nearest Family Mart of 7Eleven and drink during your walk in the street. You are free to drink as long as you dont break the rules.
The people were friendly and helpful! No wonder lots of the tourist confidently walking around the city until late night.



Sadly, most of the items and souvenir there too expensive, T-Shirt cost me about 300bhat (RM30)! Ladies hand bag is RM100 (1000 bhat) , same quality with the bags that I bought from Philippines!



Thanks for the hospitality and to Thomas and Oscar, both of you ROCK! Opps, Three of us Super Awesome and Rock! Khap Kun Kapppp!!
Anything about Phuket, just ask me! Im ready to help you!

Regards & Cheers!

2 comments:

Sepuan said...

no komen..hope i wil be there sme day..hehe

Bossing said...

ui nantung,.. thanks for the comment.. jangan lupa klik tu advertisement kio