Thursday, December 29, 2011

Earn Money from Facebook or Twitter with RM0


Every time I check my blog, 1st thing in my mind is "what actually i should put inside my blog?". I Love Photography, Movie, Entertainment, Music , Technology and etc... I just don't have any idea what to put inside. Just now i opened my Facebook and i shared the Says.my campaign.

Oh ya i know it. I should tell you guys about Says.my. SAYS.my is a community of Malaysians who choose cool stuff to share on social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs) and get rewarded with cash and prizes for doing so! Any Malaysian who uses social media can join.

Please share any campaign provided by the website to your Facebook or Twitter and ask people to click it. Every click, you will get RM0.20! The more you click, the more money you will get. start now and join under my network. See? very easy right? Most importantly, you not need to pay any fee.

Click here to join! Says.My

Thanks Says.my. i earned RM300 so far! Start now!

No comments: