Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mothers Day to My Lovely Mum!

Dedicated to my Lovely Mum, Happy Mothers Day to you!

Mother’s smile is as precious as a gemstone. She is the one who bore us for 9 months to just give a new life. She is the one who sacrificed almost everything to see us smile. To her, family meant the whole world. She gave her everything to us. Can’t we even make her smile a day?? Is it justified?? Even if we spend our whole life in the service of our mother, we can’t compare her sacrifice, love, care and affection which she felt for us. Realize it in time, before she’s too old and hurt. Remember the time when she fought for you, your 1st day at school, when you took your 1st step, the day you celebrated your 1st birth day. Just think of the moments when she made you smile infinite time! Can’t you even make her smile a day? 
 My Mum & Dad and my youngest sister during my Convocation at  University Malaysia Sabah ( 2008 )
 My Mum and My Youngest Sister
Recently, May 2012, my self and my mum at KG Tanaki Tambunan! Mum, I always Love You no matter What! She is my LIFETIME GIRLFRIEND!

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.  ~Washington Irving




Love & Regards,


Fidelis Francis Andam

No comments: