Monday, October 1, 2012

Pink Day

Actually, i wanted to post this in my Facebook but i'm not ready to receive any 'self promotion' wannabe comment. Put it in this way, I post a photo in my Facebook just for 'Suka-suka' but some people may think that it is a self promotion. Hey excuse me! So today i decided to post a photo in my blog.

Yesterday I bought  pink long sleeve shirt at shopping mall in Kota Kinabalu. It is quit cheap but look expensive. I'm not going to tell you the price here.

(I'm using Laptop webcam so the pics quality is very low) 

Some people may think that pink is a feminine color. But for me, we are free to pick our preferable color. I don't have any preferable color when come to fashion because i think that all colors are awesome. For those who still keep the odd thinking about color's meaning, you better go away from me. Main jauh-jauh..

1 comment:

AngeL BeaR said...

cumil ba pink. that's my favorite color!!! =p