Thursday, January 3, 2013

Before 2012 ended, Mengomot!

We have different way to end year 2012. This year, my new year is very meaningful because all of my siblings were at home celebrating Christmas and New Year together. Thanks God for this beautiful reunion. In the deep of my heart, actually i too sad because one of my sister didn't with us. She is in KL and this year is the 9th year she not with us. I hope that one day, she can celebrate together in one big family.

To cut it short, 'Mengomot' or harvesting paddy is our yearly routine every year and the best thing was when the season falls during Christmas and New Year!

Please find videos and few pictures below for my Year End 2012 moment:



I try to show how to harvest paddy in a traditional way. We call it ' Mengorontob'


This video is about how to split the paddy from its stem.




For those who want to order 'Parai Wagu' , kindly contact me :) Cheers!

No comments: