Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fly from Kota Kinabalu to Makassar, Indonesia via Air Asia!

This morning when I was reading newspaper, I saw an advertisement from Air Asia about the new route from Kota Kinabalu to Makassar, Indonesia. It is a good news for those who like to travel because Air Asia always offer an attractive fare. 


So far, there are two routes to Indonesia by Air Asia that is KK to Jakarta and KK to Makassar. I heard about the places of interest in Jakarta, Bandung and Bali but i don't have any idea about Makassar. Can somebody advise some places of interest in Makasar? I will try to search in some travel blog later as im planning to go there maybe somewhere in this year or early next year. 

I found this advertisement advertised in local newspaper ( Utusan Borneo) so please get one! Here are the details of the flight:

Kota Kinabalu to Makassar by Air Asia as low as RM159.
Booking period: Now until 27th January 2013. 
Flight schedule: 1 March 2013 to 9 February 2014!

BOOK NOW because the seats is VERY LIMITED! Please go to Air Asia (click here)  Website!

On the other topic, the route from Kota Kinabalu to Clark, Philippines  had been suspended effective on 1st February 2013! Even there are some other flights to Philippines such as Cebu Pacific, SEAir and Malaysia Airlines but I personally think the fare that offered by Air Asia is cheaper and I prefer Air Asia. I was made to understand that the flight was suspended because of some reason. The sound 'suspended' seems that they will they will continue the route at any time.......Hopefully!

I have been to The Philippines twice and I really agree  with their tourism tagline "It is More Fun In The Philippines!"

KK - Bangkok?, KK - Bali? , KK - Phuket? .......